“If you hire people just because they can do a job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood, sweat and tears.” -Simon Sinek
At its core, Social Media Marketing is about people, conversations and developing leads and sales from those relationships.
Companies have fully realized the value and benefit in having an online presence with a website, but these days just having a site doesn’t cut it anymore.
Social Media Marketing drives traffic, leads & sales that boosts your online reputation.
But, as a business owner, you don’t have the time to spend on social networks, creating your profiles, creating and posting new content, and enganging new potential clients. You’re a busy individual! Running the day-to-day, paying bills, making sure your customers and employees are satisified.
It’s also a challenge to determine who might be the best person to handle your company’s online presence or what that person’s job duties should be. Would you hire some high school or college grad, who might know some social media just because they grew up with it?
Or would you rather hire a responsible professional, who’s only focus is getting YOU more clients?
Well that’s where I come in!
As YOUR Social Media Manager I will administer your company’s social media marketing and advertising. This includes but is not limited to:
Growing your brand awareness and online reputation
Content creation and management
SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
Cultivating new leads and sales
Planning and goal setting
Identifying Target Customers
Improving Visual Design and Web Development Strategy
And above all else, converting FANS into CUSTOMERS!
Google’s #1 search ranking factor is relevant content (content that serves the searchers needs the best), so managing content is an important part of the Social Media Manager’s job description and is instrumental in managing the company’s content-related assets.
Content management duties include:
- Creating and publishing relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Implement an editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific marketing campaigns.
While your page grows and your content is seen more often in Newsfeeds, you’ll find it easier to engage fans and build those relationships.
As your Social Media Manager my day-to-day activities will include:
- Developing relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Become an advocate for the company on the social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
My Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent writing and language skills.
- Passionate about creativity.
- Knowledge and experience of traditional marketing from working for myself and other clients.
- Proficient in content marketing and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- A working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Practices superior time management.
- A team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees if necessary.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
If you are interested in working together, or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to fill out the form below.